Thursday, August 30, 2007

Coming Soon to A Screen Near You

Ahh, the smell of bourbon and pigskin. Football has returned to the South. It is going to be a busy Fall season between gridiron action and the following teaching/speaking events on my calendar.

September 25 - Microsoft Business Intelligence Boot Camp
I will be conducting the program on SQL Server Integration Services for this Microsoft Partner event.

October 6 - Alabama .Net Code Camp V
A couple of abstracts have been submitted, stay tuned for details should I get an invitation. Even if I am NOT speaking, I will be there. Well worth it if you can get to Birmingham for a code-filled Saturday.

November 10 - SQL Saturday
I will be doing a once more refined edition of my Data Mining with SQL Server 2005 presentation, with an eye to new features in SQL Server 2008.

No comments: